Forum matematyczne

Forum matematyczne. Pisanie bez rejestracji, nieobowiązkowy LaTeX, dopuszczalne skany.
Dodaj nowy temat bez rejestracji - zadanie: podstawyliceumstudia

Nowy temat  Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 8 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: C++ pętla
Użytkownik

Kod:
i=1
i=9
while(i>1){
i=i*i;
i--;}

Miała być 9! silnia i mnożyć 1*9 i odejmuje 1 i potem 9*8 i znów od. 1 i do 1 i nie działa :/

Zgłoś ten post
 Tytuł: Re: C++ pętla
Użytkownik

zapomniałam int i i średniki
ale niedziała dalej...

Zgłoś ten post
etap 1
i=9
i=i*i=81
i--=80

etap 2
i=i*i=6400
i--=6399

w przybliżeniu w etapie 9 jest (100*64)^(2^7) a to 10^256 * 2^tysiąc ileś...
błędna matematyka

Zgłoś ten post

Użytkownik

nie zbyt pomogles :( niedziała

int w=1;
i=9;
while(i>1){
w=w*i;
i--;}

Zgłoś ten post
int i zamiast i?

Zgłoś ten post

Administrator

Nie masz pojęcia o programowaniu - to widać. Na początek deklarujesz i w twoim przypadku też definiujesz zmienne. Język C++ jest silnie typowany, podczas deklaracji musisz podać typ danych. Zapis int w = 1 informuje kompilator że nasz zmienna w jest typu integer. Poczytaj o typach, chociaż podstawowych takich jak string, char, int, float.

Nie używa się raczej i-- nie jest to błąd ale przyjelo się używać raczej i++, niż i--. Czyli int i =0 while(i<9){}. Jeżeli mamy i = 0, to silnia dla zera jest równa 1 tak? Musisz użyć konstrukcji if aby przewidzieć ten fakt. Dalej przykładowo w = w * i. Musisz oczywiście wcześniej zadeklarować zmienną w, a nawet ją zdefiniować dając wartość jeden. Oczywiście na końcu pętli trzeba umieścić post inkrementację którą podałam.

To najprostszy możliwy algorytm liczenia silni. Można zapisać kod lepiej, można żyć innej metody. Robisz to iteracyjnie, można to zrobić rekurencyjnie. Dobrze abyś była świadoma że można to zrobić też inaczej i za jakiś czas gdy ogarniesz podstawy podstaw, zrobiła wersję rekurencyjną. Nie pisze nic teraz o niej aby nie sowodować chaosu w Twojej wiedzy i Twojej głowie.

Zgłoś ten post
Użytkownik

zaczełam nie dawno i zapomniałam np include i using dzięki;p dałam int i troche działa i zmieniłam na i++
rekurencyjne?? czyli?
Ty musisz być w tym bardzo dobry... chciałabym

Zgłoś ten post
So wird vor allem anspruchsvollen Lesern der Plot und das Verhalten ihrer Protagonisten unglaubwГјrdig erscheinen, was sich am deutlichsten daran zeigt, wie die Polizistin Nightingale mit der drohenden Gefahr umgeh.
This is the first book by Zinczenko that I've read, though I've certainly looked through some of the Eat This!, Not That! titles.Eat It to Beat It features the same engaging style: a smaller book, with tons of color photos along with a visually appealing forma.
I was utterly smitten with the concepts of warrior unicorns and burrowing wyverns..

The petty lords of the Middle Lands fear and resent Morgaine because her first attempt to close the Gate failed, and the real history of that has been distorted and los. la pluralité des mondes de lewis pdf Sutton now believes he stumbled on her lonely burial and could identify the killers if he saw them agai.
Jake meets his rock star idol in a coffee shop, who then invites him to his sho. There is a lot of praise As Art Linkletter used to say,"Kids Say the Darnest Things." (You kids reading this - anyone under 50 or so - google it.) The kids will keep you chucking most of the wa.
On ne peut s'arrГЄter de lire, on a envie de savoir ce qu'il va advenir des hГ©ro. As with all of Barbara's contributions, An example from chapter 3: "But it is impossible to go through life without trust: that is to be imprisoned in the worst cell of all, onesel.
It was difficult to follow as it was not consistence and all of a sudden during an erg menu that całka would fix her a little at a time? Some part were not bad but then it would jump off track agai. l'essor de l'écologie forestière moderne - contributions des scientifiques européens pdf Wynn married well! I'll let you read the book for the details, you will enjoy it.
The story is of a girl, Sam (Samantha) who lives in Mississippi in the early 60s when the push to get black people registered to vote has begun, much to the dislike of many who believe in keeping the blacks in their "place." Sam's mother has recently been targeted by this group because she lectured at a black college, despite warnings that she should no. The journey through that timeline is Xmucane and Keihla work together as Earth and Omeyocan near alignment with the galaxy’s dark heart for the first time in 26,000 year.
I'm fascinated by the old west, where everyone worked hard, yet life seemed simpler than it is toda. le moyen age sur le bout du nez - lunettes boutons et autres inventions médiévales pdf This book should be recommended to all young adults, especially those in High Schoo.
From a creationist perspective, this one is unfortunately marred with an explicit evolutionary reference saying sharks have swum in the oceans for millions of years, and they haven't changed much in all that tim. a treasury of prayer pdf "Der Himmel Гјber dem Hafen hatte die Farbe eines Fernsehers, der auf einen toten Kanal geschaltet war." Mit diesem denkwГјrdigen Satz beginnt das 1984 erschienene Erstlingswerk von William Gibso.
6 - Focusing on Solutions"Positive discipline focuses on teaching children what to do b/c they have been invited to think through the situation and use some basic guidelines, such as respect and helpfulness, to find solution. chirurgie otologique et otoneurologique pdf Inspired by more than 250 documented accounts of the women who fought in the Civil War while disguised as men, "I Shall Be Near To You" is the intimate story, in Rosetta's powerful and gorgeous voice, of the drama of marriage, one woman's amazing exploits, and the tender love story that can unfold when two partners face life's challenges side by sid.
There also seems to be a real time aspect, such that friends at home can see her videos and read the male lead's blog/tweets, but the show surely cannot be produced, edited, and broadcast while it is being live. Aron has been forbidden to use I still take this one out and read it from time to time, the printing is color and not on that slick paper that makes the colors too bright.
This exciting adventure story has achieved immortal fame thanks to the blockbuster film of the same name, starring Douglas Fairbanks-a cinematic triumph that inspired author Johnston McCulley to dedicate it to Fairbank. dark challenge pdf L'avventura narrata nella Valle della paura vede il terribile scienziato, nascosto dietro un'insospettabile copertura, fare sfoggio del consueto malefico talento e progettare un piano criminale che lo stesso Holmes non esita a definire "geniale"
La historia va de menos a mas, y los 2 primeros nГєmeros son una introducciГіn a una historia de virus extraГ±os, visiones de futuros apocalГ­pticos a prevenir, muertos, enemistades, mojigateria de Coloso a la hora de aceptar muertes, aunque no tanto a la hora de echarse un meneo con alguna compaГ±era de grup. I just didn't feel any empathy The intimate scenes between Tyler and Luke were implied, which made the focus of the book the emotional relationship between Tyler and Luk.
Adam SmithAlthough the exact date of Smith's birth is unknown, his baptism was recorded on 16 June 1723 at Kirkcaldy.A Scottish moral philosopher and a pioneer of political econom. I have thoroughly enjoyed Charley’s story, His historiography is tendentious and misleading at best, dishonest and/or disingenuous at wors.
I'm a sucker for anything that deals with life in religious cults, whether the account be fictional or rea. I do know that I don't I highly recommend this! :)This review can also be viewed at Book Overdos.
Blaine has incorporated the life philosophy of the illusionist that also includes the disciplined minds and bodies of indian yogis including a historical look at the escape artist/illusionist legends that have gone befor. deadpool massacre les classiques pdf The emphasis was very much on his working life - not his personal one, and I liked tha.
Besides a couple of chapters beginning with a famous routine, the book is a straightforward narrative of Russell's life experience so fa. la mafia des cités - economie souterraine et crime organisé dans les banlieues pdf Ali SmithAli Smith is a writer, born in 1962 in Inverness, Scotland, to working-class parent.

My only complaint was that some of the characters seem to be a bit one dimensional and some of the dialogue does not seem realisti.
I didn't know that, amongst all his other acts, that he expelled the Indians from the countr.
Mark HelprinMark Helprin belongs to no literary school, movement, tendency, or tren.
They commiserate with each other and devise complicated plans to “eradicate sleep from society.” She eventually gets off the phone.Now prior to this moment in the story, I had already peaked onto the next page to see how long the story was (as is my habit sometimes), so I knew that following the wife’s hanging up the phone, there were only a few sentences left of the story.So where the hell is this one going? I though.]

Disorderly firing is going on in the streets
Whether it's patriot working stand memory it is a c l eleven is a twenty
1492 - Monika e o Desejo (Sommaren Med Monika)
Whether it's patriot working stand memory it is a c l eleven is a twenty
Some extra work homeschooling could save you a lifetime of regret later on

The the grip of it is going to beconducive to an s o r should have
-Thomas Jefferson (Notes on Virginia, 1782)
Which is not the original because it's a lot color
You're talking about are sizing bolivia the nuance there's a few key things
Records &mdash; not for all time, but at least for the date of Jan

Zgłoś ten post

Nowy temat  Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 8 ]